Blah blah blah

The mindless ramblings of a woman on the edge..... of something.....

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tag - You're It!

I was challenged – or tagged- by my pal, Sal (there’s a song in there somewhere) to take part in a ‘MEME’. Other than that being a French/Canadian term for Grandma, I have no idea what it means. I’ll answer the questions anyway as apparently this is designed for all bloggers who have had a complete brain freeze – and as you can see from the postings on this blog mine has completely frozen!

OK then: here goes…..

FOUR JOBS IVE HAD (all prior to the one I have now):
1. Sales assistant at ‘Mr. Donut’. This was my first after school job and probably my first step towards becoming a fatty piggy….
2. General dogs body in a law firm (filing and getting coffee for overpaid lawyers for the summer before senior year). For some strange reason this is what enticed me to pursue a career in law (sad, eh?).
3. Hairdresser… or should I say Hairwasher! Hated it, hated it, and hated it!!! Spent an entire year doing this prior to college. Thought I’d take the ‘easy’ route to being wealthy. Boy, was I wrong. Did I mention that I hated it?
4. Secretary to a financial controller (yawn!). I (yawn) found that one (yawn) particularly exciting (yawn)…! Thus again I was enticed to pursue my original idea of a law career and hey-presto… here I am today (yawn) with a career (yawn) in law…. (yawn)!!! Aren’t I (yawn) glad I didn’t (yawn) opt to become a (yawn) boring accountant..???? I’m sure Sal will agree with me on that one – if he’s still awake that is!!

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER:
1. Bull Durham
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Batman Returns
4. Some Like It Hot

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED:
1. Waltham, MA
2. St. Petersburg, FL
3. Nashua, NH
4. County Clare, Ireland

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE(D):
1. Tom & Jerry (does that count as a ‘show’?)
2. I Love Lucy
3. CSI (the original in Las Vegas – the rest are poor imitations)
4. The Dukes of Hazzard, and 'yes' I am embarrassed about that one!!!

FOUR BOOKS I’VE READ THIS YEAR (actually last year):
1. “It is just me or is everything shit? The encyclopedia of modern life” - Lowe & Mcarthur.
2. “The Rule of Four” - Caldwell & Thomason
3. “Blow Fly” - Cornwell
4. “Lifeguard” - Patterson & Gross

FOUR PLACES I’VE VACATIONED:
1. Hermit Island, ME
2. St. Pierre et Miquelon, France (I think)
3. Paris, France
4. Menorca, Spain

FOUR FAVORITE DISHES:
1. Anything Italian
2. Seafood Platter
3. Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
4. Fish & Chips
(Hmmmmm.. I’m noticing a nautical trend.)

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY:
1. Sky News
2. ebay
3. My employer’s homepage
4. This blog

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. At my Dad’s house in MA
2. At my Sister’s house in MA
3. At my other Sister’s house in CN
4. At my Brother’s house in ME
(Do you get the feeling I miss being around my siblings???)

FOUR BLOGGERS I’VE TAGGED TO CONTINUE THIS MEME:
1. thru 4. I’ll follow Mausi’s and Sal’s lead: I do hereby tag any bloggers reading this who are experiencing a “bad brain day.”.

Oink oink,
Kath

3 Comments:

At 6/2/06 17:39, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

FP:

You forgot to add...
- Caber tosser to the jobs;
- Spice World to the movies;
- Belleview to the places lived;
- The Benny Hinn Ministry to the TV shows loved;
- "The Autobiography of LaToya Jackson" to the books read;
- The Beer Can Collection Museum to the places vacationed;
- Ritz Cracker Mock Apple Pie to the favorite dishes;
- The Wonderful World of Roofing Tile Adhesives to the sites visited daily; and
- Retired to the places you'd rather be right now.

Otherwise, my only comment would be (yawn).

Sal

 
At 6/2/06 19:02, Blogger Kath said...

Do you hear a banjo playing or is it just me??

 
At 7/2/06 11:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god Kath you are having a bad brain day. Keep up the good work though it gives us all hope and as you are at it can you answer this one how come when I lose weight I lose it all over but when I put on weight it lodges in my ass and tummy. I dare you to answer that one eh........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home