Blah blah blah

The mindless ramblings of a woman on the edge..... of something.....

Friday, November 11, 2005

The story of the Chocca Mocha

Be wary of "friends" offering you a little treat such as a medium sized Mocha made with skinny milk from the local coffee shop...... how lovely I thought, yes I even took 10 minutes to relax in the canteen area for a change and savour the flavour yum, yum. However the evening came and it was time to tot up my points, so I flicked through my eating out guide to see if I could find a mocha made with skinny milk... now what could be the worst, 3 points I thought OH NO!!! a full, whole, big fatty piggy 5 points. Yes I did actually fall off the chair followed by an attempt of running up and down the stairs at least 20 times to try and repair the damage... until I tripped over tho dog and smashed my head into the front door (we have a small house... or could it be I have a big head) not too sure, and please don't comment on it ANYONE!

So fatty piggy's beware of those nasty little hidden points or should that be nasty little friends mmmmmm - you decide!!!

Oink, oink and flabber, flabber (in normal language thats love and hugs x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home